Ultimate Chicken Coop
- Henhouse Dimensions: 45"l x 57" deep x 35"h (57"h with stand)
- Henhouse Door Dimensions: 9.5" l x 11" h
- Bird Capacity: 6 Standard; 8-10 Bantams
- Two Nest Boxes
- One Feeder & One Waterer
- Total Roosting Space: 64" (two 32" roosts)
- Vents: a ridge vent and side vents
- Coop material: strong, nonporous plastic made from recycled materials
- Comfort Control: twin sheets of thermoformed plastic hold a layer of cool air in the summer and warm air in the winter to keep your chickens comfortable
- Optional stand: 45"l x 57" deep x 22"h
- Optional run: 36.5"l x 57" deep x 40"h
- Coop weight: 110 lbs; Coop Stand weight: 25 lbs; Run weight: 75 lbs
- 5-year warranty
- COOP: 45” X 57” X 35” 57" W/ Stand
- COOP: 1100 lbs.
- 42” X 39” X 29” Snap Lock Coop
- (2) Built-In Plastic Nesting Boxes
- (1) 4' Roosting Bars
- Coop Ramp Door
See below for full details. Here's an overview of the Ultimate Chicken Coop:
- Ultra rugged; designed and made in America
- Flip-top clamshell design that opens fully for access
- Two removable nest boxes and floor trays for easy cleaning
- An included, removable feeder and waterer
- A coop bottom with a mesh design that allows waste to pass through when you remove the two included trays
- A ridge vent and side vents for excellent air circulation; the side vents can be closed in inclement weather
- Two roosts + two more in the optional run
- Locking, predator proof latches on all the lids and the chicken door
- Your choice of coop color: beige, green or red
- Options: a coop stand only, or a coop stand plus a run
- New Option: Tractor Kit! Easily move it around with added wheels and handles.
Designed for up to 6 chickens
With plenty of roosting and nesting space, you can easily house up to six standard-size chickens, or eight to ten bantams, depending whether we're talkin' relatively large breeds like Cochins or eeny-weeny Seramas. This chicken coop, like every one we sell at My Pet Chicken, is NOT intended for full-time confinement. The optional run is convenient when you can't let your flock roam freely, but make sure your flock has several hours per day free-ranging or in a larger run.
Lots of Features
The coop interior includes two removable nest boxes, a removable food bin, and a removable water compartment. There are also two removable litter trays on the bottom of the coop. You may choose to leave the trays in when it is cold; when removed, waste can pass through the mesh design on the bottom of the coop.
Fully Adjustable Ventilation for Any Climate
The Ultimate Chicken Coop's ventilation is one of its best features. The side vent slots are fully adjustable, while the ridge vent on top provides constant ventilation. In this way you can easily achieve the ever-elusive ventilated but not drafty status in freezing temps or during inclement weather.
Meanwhile, in extreme heat the Ultimate Coop does equally well: adjust the side vents so they're fully open, and remove the litter trays to reveal the open mesh design of the coop floor, for ventilation from above, below and on the sides.
A+ in Cleaning
Plastic and fiberglass coops are unquestionably the easiest to clean, and this model is no exception. Just lift up the top half of the coop, remove all of the interior parts, add a little soap and hose it all down! You can use a soft brush or sponge if necessary. The coop's nonporous plastic construction makes it bacteria-resistant, too.
Protection Against Predators
The coop's heavy construction and ultra heavy-duty steel latches will keep your chickens safe from predators. We do recommend that you add 1/2" wire to the footprint of your optional 'coop stand and run' to keep burrowing predators from getting inside your run area, and wrapping it up the side a couple of inches to secure the run at the joint of the run pieces. Just fold the wire up and over the sides of the steel stand and run, and secure it with zipties or hog ties. The wire stand and run are made of strong steel so they will support this extra safety measure.
Shipping & Assembly
Assembly is easy. All you need is a standard 3/8 and 5/16 wrench or socket tool. Your coop comes with a beautiful, full color assembly guide. For two adults, expect completion to take an hour or so. Complete assembly instructions
Links to Optional Upgrades: Predator Prevention System, 11 lb. Hanging Feeder, Silo Feeder, Automatic Chicken Feeder, 3 Gallon Waterer, 3 Gallon Waterer with Heater, Automatic Bird Fount with PVC-to-Hose Connection, Silo Waterer